Fresno's Top Quality Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Company
Pool Filter Cleaning
Pool Cleaning & Sweeping
Happy Customers with Clean Pools!
Commonly Asked Questions About Our Fresno Pool Cleaning Services
How often should a pool be cleaned?
The frequency of your pool being cleaned depends on a few different things. Generally speaking, pools should be cleaned weekly if not, daily. Clean your pool skimmers daily if your pool is surrounded by or near trees. If there are no trees in your landscape, once a week may be acceptable. By maintaining and staying on top of pool maintenance, you are increasing the life and usability of your pool.
- Test pH levels. They should be between 7.4 -7.6
- Adjust pool chemicals as needed to maintain the correct pH levels.
- You also need to test free available chlorine levels. They should be between 1.0 and 3.0 parts per million (PPM). Adjust chlorine levels as needed.
- Be sure you skim your pool for insects, leaves and debris – and then empty your skimmer basket.
- Schedule to close your pool for 2-3 days
- Use a filter cleaner and degreaser to thoroughly clean your filters and remove any built up grease and oil.
- Dose your pool with a flock or metal remover. Allow this to work for 2-3 days, then vacuum the pool.
How do I clean the bottom of my pool?
How long does it take to clean a pool?
Why is my pool dirty after I vacuum it?
How do I make my pool crystal clear?
By following a strict and regular cleaning schedule that’s consistent. You should also shock and administer algaecide as needed to maintain a crystal clear pool.